Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday Night Ramblings

So I've been gone for some time.  I decided with all the social media in this world, everyone who I wanted to know what was going on with me would know through that.  But part of me misses being able to sit down and just start typing whatever I wanted without character limits and whatnot so I started a new blog. 

What's been going on?  Lots here.  I finished law school FINALLY!  I was 11th in my class overall so I'll take that.  Although to be honest, I was a little disappointed when the top 8 in our class were recognized as being the top 10% and then I found out I only missed that by 3 people.  Oh well.  I took the bar on February 28-29 and now I am waiting on the results.  Not too long ago I had a dream that I had passed it and thought that was God's way of setting my mind at ease about the whole process and letting me know that all is well.  Then last week, I dreamt I failed it.  So much for that theory.  Regardless, I am at peace with it no matter what.  If I have to retake it, fine.  But I hope I don't.  Not so much for me, but for Whitney.

She has been working 2 jobs since we moved back to Paris to makes ends meet and keep a roof over our heads and food on our table.  She is extremely tired.  She hates working 2 jobs, but does it because she knows that at this time, that's what it takes.  But I hope more than anything that when the successful list is published on April 13 that my name is on there so she can quit her second job.  That will be the greatest thing that comes from all of this.

That's all for now.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment