Monday, March 26, 2012

An Open Letter to Idiot

Dear Idiot:

Why won't you just leave me alone?  Everywhere I go, you seem to show up.  I go to work and you call me nonstop some days.  I go to Walmart and there you are.  You seem to always pull in front of me no mattter where I am going.  Then you miraculously show up behind me, riding my tailgate like it's lap 187 at Talladega.  I don't bother you.  I have tried to not allow you to take over my mind.  Granted, sometimes it seems that I have lost the battle against you and have my moments.  My wife will confirm that.  But for the most part, I try to avoid you like the plague.  Unfortunately, you seem to follow me everywhere I go.

Please do us all a favor and stay home the rest of this week.  Don't make any phone calls.  Don't go riding around just for fun.  Just sit in your living room and only be a nuisance to yourself.  Please.  I can't take many more days like today.

With kindest regards,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment