Monday, April 2, 2012

Running Wide Open

I meant to write something on here every day but that didn't happen.  Oh well.

I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth cut out on Friday.  It honestly wasn't as bad as I had told myself it was going to be.  Which might explain why it hasn't been that bad; know what I mean?  I set myself up to be writhing in pain for 3 or 4 days, but that hasn't been the case.  But I did overdo it today.  It was the first day that I have sat upright most of the day since Thursday and I can feel it in my jaws!  The 1-inch steaks I grilled for supper probably don't help matters but when a man is craving a steak, well, nothing but a steak will do.

Bar results are in less than 2 weeks.  I'm honestly not expecting to pass it but I hoping beyond hope that I did simply because I don't know that I ever will if I didn't this time.  That sounds disheartening but it's the truth.  I studied and studied and can't imagine that the next time around I'd study any more than I did this time.  So if I didn't pass, I don't know what I'll do. 

I was proud to see the Jaycees name the 2011 Henry County Patriots as Grand Marshals for the Fish Fry Parade.  Kenna is excited.

Kentucky will win the National Championship tonight.

I've debated writing something about the Trayvon Martin situation, but that's a lose-lose.  All I'll say is that no matter what side of that fence you are on, it is a tragic, tragic situation,

Time to take my Percocet.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment