Monday, May 14, 2012

Every Day I'm Shufflin'...

So once again I am stealing an idea from my good friend Daniel Ross and am putting my iPhone on shuffle to see what comes up.  Then, I'll share with you.  Here we go.

1.  "I Need Thee" by Alabama.  One of my favorite hymns of all time.  It's simple, yet powerful and honest.


2.  "Faithfully" by Journey.  Really, who doesn't love this??


3.  "If You're Gonna Play in Texas.." by Alabama.  Our second Alabama song in 3 selections.  My parents probably hate any Alabama song that is on the Roll On tape because me and my brother would literally let them listen to nothing else when we went anywhere.  Ask my mom about the trip to Texas one summer.


4.  "I'm Free From the Chain Gang" by Johnny Cash.  He is music.  Plain and simple.  Done in his later years when his death was imminent, this song is heartfelt.


5.  "Prodigal Son's Prayer" by Dierks Bentley.  Sorry there is no good video for this one, but I love this song.  If you have never heard it, check it out.

1 comment: